Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Themes

I am working on making my blog the best that it can be!  In doing so, I thought it would be fun to have themed days.  (Not everyday, because I can't possibly blog everyday...well I could but I am concerned about quality!)  I need your help...I want your opinion on names.  We'll start with Monday.  Mod-Podge Monday came to mind first...I love using Mod-Podge and thought I could share with you my Mod-Podge projects on Monday.  But I am also really into scrapbooking (that's what strated it all!), so I thought I could share ideas, tips, and secrets on scrapbooking on Memory Monday.  My husband thought of Manic Monday and I am not sure what I would do with it, but he says I would figure it out.  And for Messy Monday I was thinking on organizing tips...I am extremely organized and very OCD! 

So vote and will see what you readers want to see, and we'll see what works.  :)


Read more: http://www.mylivesignature.com/wizard2_2.php#ixzz0eyePW

No comments:

Post a Comment