Thursday, March 4, 2010

Another Poll

This time I need your help with Thursday.  I have two great ideas, one I am more excited about then the other, but again, I want to know what my readers want. 

Thirty Thursday, I thought would be fun to post projects that take about 30 minutes...keep in mind it will be a project that will take 30 minutes for me.  Some of you might take longer or shorter depending on skill, enjoyment, and/or interruptions.

Thrifty Thursday would be crafts that are for people like me...on a tight budget. Dollar store finds, refurbishing, re-purposing...that kind of stuff.

Let me know what you want to read about...I might use both...only time will tell.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm a little slow and didn't get to vote for this one. So I'll do it now. I vote for both.

    ReplyDelete