Monday, March 1, 2010

Memory Monday

Let me start by saying that I don't belong with any craft "company".  I am in no way a consultant or expert.  I just enjoy crafting and I know what I like and what I don't like.  I know that I still have a lot to learn too!

So, are you ready for "Memory Monday"...because I sure am!

Do you get a lot of cards? Birthday, Christmas, Thinking of You, etc. And not know what to do with them?  And what to do with graduation, wedding, baby cards...congratulating you...you don't want to get rid of them, but don't know where to store them?

Why not scrapbook them!?!  Here are some examples of my scrapbook.  The first one was a shower invitation my aunt made for one of my bridal showers.
The other three where shower and wedding cards.  I actually really enjoyed scrapbooking all of them.  Some people really take the time to write/make a card for you, why not keep it forever?!  Mix in cute stickers, miscellaneous pictures and just have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment